Is your IT ready to be Revolutionized?
By Invitation Only Executive Luncheon, Makati, Press Room at the New World Makati Hotel on Tuesday, March 14
Why are some IT departments at companies recognized as strategic partners by executives, while others are still perceived as a utility that keeps the business going? What are the differences between the more mature, successful IT groups and their counterparts?
We would like you to be our guest at an exclusive luncheon to discuss what the next-generation IT Revolution will look like – and what you need to do to revolutionize IT.
Join us and learn to:
- Move the Needle for the Business by turning IT into an impactful business advantage
- Improve Efficiency and Make Lives Better through delivering IT services quickly while controlling costs
- Be Ahead of the Curve through technology which will exceed your service expectations and demonstrate tangible value
- Raise the Bar in Security through ensuring endpoints and network devices are monitored, secured and protected
Where and When?
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at the Press Room at the New World Makati Hotel, Makati City
Esperanza Street corner Makati Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City 1228, Philippines
- Registration (Drinks on arrival)
- Prayers. Welcome
- IT Complete Kaseya – The mover / enabler for revolutionized IT
- Revolutionary IT Leaders
- Lucky Draw
- “A Revolutionized IT already!” Ms. Annie Alipao, CIO Ayala Land
We hope you can join us.
With warmest regards,
NMI Network and Kaseya teams
March 14, 2017
11:30am - 2:30pm PHT